Season Memberships are now available for our exciting, not-to-be-missed
Both full-season and pick-your-own 4-packs are available.
Click HERE for more information on season membership benefits in addition to ticket price savings
or HERE for season membership ticketing policies.
If you are a returning season member, please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an order form.
If you will be a new member, click HERE for an order form to save $$$ today on our 2018- 2019 30th anniversary season!
VALLEY YOUTH THEATRE TICKETING INFORMATION
TICKETS TO VALLEY YOUTH THEATRE SHOWS PERFORMED AT VYT THEATRE
Located at 525 North First Street, Phoenix AZ 85004 (corner of 1st Street and Filmore, Downtown Phoenix)
Monday - Friday
10 a.m. - 12p.m. & 1p.m. - 3 p.m.
Box office ticket pricing for general Public: $20.00 + $2.00 per ticket facility fee.
Online ticket pricing for general Public: $20.00 + $2.00 per ticket facility fee + $3.00 per ticket convenience fee. Fees collected go to paying for our costs associated with the convenience of web ticketing and the use of credit cards.
Tickets will be taken off-line at 3:00pm the day of the show for Friday performances, and at 10:00am day of show for Saturday and Sunday performances.
TICKETS TO VALLEY YOUTH THEATRE PRODUCTIONS PERFORMED AT THE HERBERGER THEATER CENTER
Located at 222 East Monroe Street in Downtown Phoenix
10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday thru Friday
12 p.m. - 5 p.m. Saturday & Sunday
Herberger Theater Center Stage ticket prices:
General Public: $17.50, $21.50, $25.50 and $35.50 for premium seating + $3.50 Herberger box office fees, additional fees may apply.
All prices are the same for adults and children (2 years and over).
VYT Ticketing Policies
- All tickets must be paid for at the time of ordering. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Please advise ticket office staff when reserving tickets when special seating is required.
- To make a reservation for performances at the Herberger Theater Center you must call the Herberger directly at 602-252-8497.
- All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds unless an event is canceled and not rescheduled.
- You may exchange tickets, 24 hours in advance, based on availability, for a fee of $4.00.
VYT Theatre Fees
- A $2.00 facility fee per ticket will be applied to all single ticket purchases at the box office (via telephone).
- An additional $3.00 Service fee per ticket will be applied to all single ticket online purchases.
- All fees are nonrefundable. In the case of a cancellation, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- In the event of a sold out performance, unclaimed tickets are released for sale at the box office 5 minutes after curtain time. If you arrive after this time and your tickets have been released we can offer no refund but we are willing to exchange your seats into another performance of the same show. If this is not possible we can offer you a credit for a tax-deductible donation to the Valley Youth Theatre for the cost of your ticket.
- Latecomers to events will be seated at the discretion of the management at a suitable break in the performance.