Season Member Ticketing Policies
As Season Members you receive announcements and reminders via email throughout the season. Please make sure we have a current email address for you so that you don’t miss a thing!
- Season Members may purchase additional tickets at the regular ticket price when they reserve their seats for a specific performance.
- All tickets must be paid for at the time of ordering. We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Please advise ticket office staff when reserving tickets if special seating is required.
- To make a reservation for performances at the Herberger Theater Center you must call the Herberger directly at 602-252-8497.
- Premium membership upgrade tickets are based on availability. Please take advantage of first choice seating at the Herberger and make your ticketing reservations early to guarantee premium seats.
- To make reservations at the Valley Youth Theatre you must call the Box Office at 602-253-8188 x 1. As a season member you also have the option of sending your requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your request should include your name, the preferred performance date and time, how many tickets are in your membership and your seating preference (aisle, center, front row, etc).
- No phone reservations will be accepted while the patron is operating a moving vehicle.
- All ticket sales are final. There are no refunds unless an event is cancelled and not rescheduled.
- Season Members may exchange tickets, 24 hours in advance, free of charge, based on availability.
- A $2.00 per ticket facility fee will be applied to all single ticket purchases.
- All fees are nonrefundable. In the case of a cancellation, only the face value of the ticket will be refunded.
- In the event of a sold out performance, unclaimed tickets are released for sale at the box office 5 minutes before curtain time. If you arrive after this time and your tickets have been released we can offer no refund but we are willing to exchange your seats into another performance of the same show. If this is not possible we can offer you a credit for a tax-deductible donation to the Valley Youth Theatre for the cost of your ticket.
- Latecomers to events will be seated at the discretion of the management at a suitable break in the performance.
- All programs, artists, ticket prices, dates and times are subject to change.