Summer Camps & Spring Break Camps
Valley Youth Theatre's Education Department provides two types of fun-filled educational camps in downtown Phoenix. Spring Break Camp is a week-long camp for students during their Spring Break. Summer Camp is a four week long camp that includes a final day performance.
2015 SPRING BREAK CAMP
MUSICAL THEATRE SPRING CAMP
• Ages 7-15
- Session 1: March 9- 13, 9am – 3pm
- Session 2: March 16- 20, 9am - 3pm
• Before and After care available. See below for more information.
In this fun week long camp, students will receive training in acting, dance, and music. Students will also participate in skill building activities including improvisation, auditioning and much more! Students will showcase their work for friends and family on the last day of camp at 2:00.
Tuition: $275.00 *Students must bring a sack lunch and snack daily.
(You must cancel 3 weeks prior to the start of camp to receive a partial refund. SPRING BREAK CAMP ONLY)
2015 SUMMER CAMPS
ALL STAR SUMMER PLAYHOUSE
• Ages 5-6
• Session 1: June 1 - June 25, Mon-Fri, 9am-12:00 or 9am-3:00pm
• Session 2: July 6- July 30, Mon-Fri, 9am-12:00 or 9am-3:00pm
From 9am to 12pm, our young campers learn theatre basics through lively games and activities. Each day they will participate in classes in acting, music, and dance as well as work together to produce a musical theatre showcase to be performed for friends and family on the last day of camp. From 12pm to 3pm kids will engage in arts and crafts, and play more fun games with an activities director.
* PLEASE NOTE, THERE IS NO BEFORE OR AFTER CARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS CAMP.
Tuition: $335.00 for 9am-12:00 or $610.00 for 9am-3:00pm (Price Includes a camp T-shirt)
*Students must bring a snack or sack lunch daily.
MUSICAL THEATRE SUMMER WORKSHOP
• Ages 7-16
• Session 1: June 1 - June 26, Mon-Fri, 9am-3:00pm
• Session 2: July 6 - July 31, Mon-Fri, 9am-3:00pm
• Before and After care is offered! See below for more information.
In this camp, students participate in daily classes in the three disciplines of musical theatre: acting, dance, and music as well as participate in a production to be showcased at the end of the session. This camp is focused on giving students a well-rounded performing arts education in addition to experience in the audition process, rehearsal technique, ensemble building, and performance.
Tuition: $670.00 (Price includes a camp T-Shirt)
*Students must bring a sack lunch and snack daily.
* A $100.00 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit can be mailed to our office to hold a spot for your child. Please fill out the registration form above and mail it to our administrative office with a check made payable to "Valley Youth Theatre". The remaining balance is due May 1st 2015.
BEFORE AND AFTER CARE
Musical Theatre Summer Workshop and Spring Break Camp ONLY
Charges for before and after care are on a weekly basis or all at once.
• Before care- 8:00am-9:00am- $25 per week
• After care- 3:05pm-6:00pm- $75 per week or $40 for 2 days a week
• Both Before and After- $85 per week • There is a $20 off sibling discount for After care or $10 off for Before care
*You may pre-register for before and after care by sending a check in the mail or sign up and pay with a check on the first day of camp.
*NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN AFTER PURCHASE. Please contact 602-253-8188 ext:302 or email Lauren.email@example.com for more details.*